Friday 13 November 2020

Zona Alfa - Brand New Recruits

I've decided that to replenish the crew I'm going to take on some rookies.  Rookies are not ideal strategically imo, but I'm going to try it from an entirely narrative angle.  Hoping to get them on the board this weekend.

These were some of the new crew i was working towards with the big batch of Anvil prints I did a few weeks ago. Just seemed like a good opportunity to push some of them ahead.

Mainly due to the recruits, the  Ship Mission 2  will be delayed. I'll probably run a couple of free-play boards. Just to get some tactics happening.  Can probably still work the whole Hostile Phase but will need to plan for slower moving models with the Infil/Exfil positions etc.

Additionally I've written a new 'defend the compound' mission where basically the squad just gats incoming hostiles which respawn from the board edge turn after turn. Might try this on the weekend if possible.

I also painted up the 'Cannon Drone RC' model. Just a basic colour scheme. 

So that was pretty much as much hobbying as I could be bothered with during the week. 


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment