Monday 4 September 2023

Epic - A Future Event

Been an age since I've had a game...  possible as far back as September 2021.

Not entirely surprising as I've largely fallen out of love with the system. I still don't mind a game every now and then, but game days are a very limited time span and there's only so many games you can play.

Anyways, I'm signed up for an event in mid-October (2023).

Looking forward to it.  Have built a list already. Just running Vanilla/Codex marines, not my Templar variation (only approved lists are allowed).

That being the case I can take a titan.  I have retired (boxed) almost all of my old filament armies, but pulled an old Warhound out for repurposing. Didn't want to commandeer one of the new AT ones.


He's been repainted and I smoothed out the worst of the striation,  then I've attached gubbins and widgets on the chassis to fancy up the flat surfaces, and also replaced the weapons.

Given he's going into a resin print army I figured he needed some zuzhing.

This is the models assembled as per the list.  Should be legal though the hunters (anti-air) need to attach to the tactical squads, not the scouts.

I'm hoping to get a game in before the event, but as official game day has come and gone I think it will have to be a solo run.


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment