Tuesday 31 January 2023

Zona Alfa - Just A Wee Bit More Terrain

Sigh... well I'll put it down to "I had space in my extra box."

Only a couple of small projects really.

First off some little 'modern' villas.  I just wasn't liking the 'adobe' style houses. I like them, but not in my particular Zona.

Started with a little prototype with scrap MDF.


The 'western' houses are ok but i wanted something a little more modern. Shown for scale.

I whipped up 3 small villas, and 1 larger one.

Models for scale.

Painted up, just basic. Rattle can, washes, then brushed on some grime.

The roof is removable and wasn't hard to do.  That was something putting me off a bit. I made the old 'shop' ages ago, but it's solid, so no inside to play with, no box storage etc.

And that's that.

Second, I was gifted an mdf industrial building... last game day. Gave it a simple repaint and reglue. Turned out suitable for the setting, and definitely useable.


Bit of scuff and grime on the inside floor, cos why not.  Reminds me of the photos I took some time back of the abandoned coal mine building.

And that's that.

We're doing some One Page Zona at next club day this weekend coming. I'm hoping to get some of these out. 

So yeah, just small projects, didn't order any kits or anything (win), just kind of finishing off stuff that was sitting around or playing with little scratch builds.

This gets the backup/extra terrain box close to full, so no more now.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment