Wednesday 4 January 2023

Zona Alfa - New Accessories - Sub-mats

As mentioned in the previous post I've really been enjoying the small/miniature games recently.

With that in mind I wanted to make some smaller 'nice' mats, as a step up from the cardboard with printed grass on it. It's not necessary of course, but it's something to do.

Rather than buying anything I decided to repurpose one of the neoprene mats I already have.

I picked up one several months ago from FLGS which has never had a game on it.  It's double sided (grass on one side, desert on the other),   so I figured I could cut out a few 'sub-mats' which would serve this specific purpose (and double sided adds options).

This all went to plan. Sub-mats boxed up and ready for use in due course.

I still have plenty of 6x4' floating around,  2x neoprene mats and 2x fleece mats,   should I wish to run a small event in the future. Never know but it's unlikely in the foreseeable future.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment