Monday 22 August 2022

Zona Alfa - New Additions (Sundry) - pt1

[geez, i really wish blogger would avoid making some of the text large and some of it smaller at random. It's visually annoying.]

I had a Terrain and Exploration post not long ago, and following on to that I ordered some new terrain pieces which I've now completed... enough.

I already have 3 small 'farm house' or 'rural' residences; two 'T' floor plans and one 'straight through'. This new one adds another option and/or can reduce sparseness on the map if required. It's stylistically different from the old ones, intentionally so, while still fitting the underlying theme/style/aesthetic.

I also have (I think) 3 'Adobe'/desert style residences already, which I've earmarked (or think of) as simple concrete hab-dwellings.
So an extra 3 for that set.

Minimal level effort... just to get them done/table-worthy. Happy enough with the result.

There are other WIPs and I'll probably build some hopefully nice maps once those are done.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment