Friday 4 February 2022

Kill Team - Ork Kommandos

Back in whenever I started putting together the first new KT starter box.

I notice that this post also included a pic of the models, including the Orks.

These sat (as did everything) undercoated and gathering dust for some months while there was no motivation for anything hobby.

I've recently been in contact with my hobby guys again and this has sparked some motivation, which I find I'm grateful for.

I believe there are games happening this coming weekend, which I didn't find about until too late, and who knows what ridiculous restrictions will/may be implied. I'm really over the government's abuse of the population. It's just sick. Anyway... vote em out.

So the result of the motivation has been multi-directional, however I'm going to limit this post to just the Orks.

Just the final results, ready for boxing...


I've decided to investigate make better pictures, primarily because I'm sick of saying "these look better in real life"...  which these do.

Happy with the results and actually like the models well enough. It's nice have a full, 'alternate' force to put on the table. Obviously another complete project is welcome as well. 

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment